I forgot, I did this for sometime now while I was cleaning up wiring on the TLC.
- added second battery tray so I could run the winch
- PIAA fog lights with OEM switch
- lighter plug converted to 12 Volt since the factory plug was not designed for anything more than a lighter
This is the best investment for the TLC.
This is a John Deer part – $22 each what a steal when you consider HID is $$.
Note: Viper lights are the same but at $103 each – lol
You can see the coating on the bulb HIR 9011
This would be as reference 9006
(These are SilverStar XT – suppose to be the same as without the blue tint)
This is what you will have to trim – approx 2mm on each side
Is it worth the upgrade – YES
9011HIR 1700 lumen
9006 1000 Lumen – SilverStar
- The Silverstar is most likely a false rating as the blue tint is less – can’t beat science
- That’s the other reason why I hate them
Going off the trails at night the output is amazing along with the PIAA P80 PRO XT SERIES
Thinking about it